Grassroots Analytics Campaigns is seeking a talented campaign operative to serve as a Data Analyst (DA) for a region of Grassroots Analytics campaign clients. The regional DA will provide fundraising and data support to 100+ client campaigns, working closely with their fundraising strategists to assess campaigns' fundraising operations, develop lists of donors, and offer guidance for how to maximize dollars raised.
Grassroots Analytics is a boutique consumer data company that owns and operates an industry-leading high end progressive consumer database. GA has premier data on millions of progressive Americans with disposable income. Large clients include Democratic political campaigns, progressive non-profits, ESG funds, and socially-responsible businesses.
Since 2017, Grassroots Analytics Campaigns has connected thousands of candidates to their best donor prospects by providing call time lists, email acquisition, mobile fundraising lists, digital targeting universes, and fundraising strategy consulting using algorithmic analysis.
Grassroots Analytics is committed to an in-person office environment in Washington, DC at the company's headquarters (700 K St. NW).
- Learn how to operate GA’s donor targeting algorithm and pull lists in Stata and SQL
- Onboard new clients to GAC services after they sign on
- Partner with campaigns to help identify their best donor universe
- Perform donor, candidate, and organizational research
- Help with database and quality control
- Work as part of GAC staff who are constantly innovating new ways to help campaigns raise money
- Help campaigns identify talented fundraising and management staff
- Have at least one cycle of full-time campaign finance experience
- Have experience using Grassroots Analytics data, and an understanding of how to help campaigns get the most out of the call time, text, and email lists
- Be willing to learn basic coding skills (no prior experience required)
- Feel excited about helping hundreds of campaigns build out top-tier fundraising programs
Salary range for this position is $50,000 - $60,000, plus benefits. This is a full-time, in-office position based in our office in Mount Vernon Square at 700 K Street in Washington, D.C.
We offer 33 days of PTO + two days for every year with GA; 10 federal holidays; and full office closure between Christmas and New Years. Additional benefits include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance; paid parental leave; mental health and sick days; 401K with employer match; profit sharing; and more.
Applications are welcomed on a rolling basis, to be considered until the position is filled.
Grassroots Analytics has returned to staffing our office in Washington, DC with COVID-19 protocols in accordance with the CDC and local laws, including masks, vaccinations, and social distancing. Grassroots Analytics is monitoring the situation and will determine other steps as needed to ensure safety.
Grassroots Analytics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Grassroots Analytics prioritizes creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.