Grassroots Analytics is seeking current college students or recent graduates to serve as interns for Fall 2022. Each intern will serve in one of the following tracks:
- Campaign Strategy and Data Analytics - Interns will provide fundraising and data support to 100+ clients, working closely with GAC data analysts and fundraising strategists to assess campaigns and develop lists of donors to maximize dollars raised.
- Digital - Interns will use GA’s progressive donor database to list build for clients and assist in creating fundraising copy in accordance to best practices and testing innovative approaches.
- Campaign and Acquisition Sales - Interns will conduct extensive prospective client research, reach out to campaigns, sign clients, and assist the sales team in onboarding new clients. As a full member of the sales team, interns will have the capability to create innovative ideas for maximizing sales and outreach.
- Operations and Finance - Learn the fundamentals of GA’s invoicing and finances. Intern will work in coordination with the Sales team to manage client invoicing and payments.
- Technology - Interns will help manage GA’s donor database through coordination with the Tech Team. In this role, interns assist in project management, database quality control, and fulfilling tasks created
- Nonprofits - Interns will provide fundraising and data support to nonprofits, working closely with the GA Nonprofits team to assess nonprofit fundraising operations, generate client leads, and develop lists of donors to maximize dollars raised.
- Perform donor, candidate, nonprofit, or organizational research.
- Intern Project to be completed by the last day of the internship.
- Learn the basics of STATA and Dropbox.
- Learn about GA's database, daily functions, and full slate of services.
- Ensure optimal customer service experience for clients.
- Be a college student or recent graduate.
- Be able to work 20-40 hours in person in our Washington, DC office.
- Feel excited about helping hundreds of campaigns and non-profits build out top-tier fundraising programs.
- Having previous campaign experience is a priority.
- Experience with STATA is a plus.
This position pays $15.20 per hour for current students and $17 for recent graduates. The internship will run from August 29, 2022 to November 10, 2022, with the opportunity to continue in the spring based on performance. This is an in-office position based in our office in Mount Vernon Square at 700 K Street in Washington, D.C.
The deadline to apply is July 1, 2022.
Grassroots Analytics has returned to staffing our office in Washington, DC with COVID-19 protocols in accordance with the CDC and local laws, including masks, vaccinations, and social distancing. Grassroots Analytics is monitoring the situation and will determine other steps as needed to ensure safety.
Grassroots Analytics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Grassroots Analytics prioritizes creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.